Descendants of the Dragon Armor Ring (1-part) in Argentium Silver
- Made in New York City
- Learn about the design's full backstory
- Sizing chart at the bottom of the page
- Adjustable US sizes 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
- The price is for a SINGLE (1) Descendants of the Dragon Armor Ring (1-part)
- See first image
- This is only the knuckle armor ring (part of the 2-part armor ring and 3-part armor ring versions)
- Argentium silver (tarnish resistant)
- Other precious metals available upon request
- This is a new design launch so estimated production time is 3-4 weeks or more
- Production time is separate from shipping time
- Production times may shorten in the future
- Currently shipping only within the US
- Shipped via USPS, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please expect unexpected delays
I hope that when you wear this or gift this to others, you see the powerful dragon within yourself or find the dragon within those that empower you most in your life.
Descendants of the Dragon are not here to be slain. So, they'll never take our claws from us
Giving back with armor collections for justice
Please understand that the fit will vary since our hands are all very different. If you're looking for a perfect fit for your fingers, you will need to request custom made rings, which will be a different cost.
When determining your size, keep in mind that your finger size can expand and shrink due to temperature change, eating certain foods, and doing certain activities with your hands. When it comes to temperature change, your fingers are typically bigger in the morning or when you're hot. On the other hand, your fingers shrink when you are cold. So be sure to measure your ring size in a few situations to help you pick your size.
EXAMPLE: My index finger is usually a "US 6." But when it's cold, my index finger can drop to a "US 5." And when it's hot or my fingers are swollen my index finger can go up to a "US 7." I prefer a US 7 because it gives me just a little more room to flex my finger joints (in the 3-part and 2-part armor rings), and I'd rather tighten it to a smaller size rather than expand the ring bands too much.
| US Ring Size (adjustable)
US 2-4 adjustability
|US 5||US 4-6 adjustability|
|US 7||US 6-8 adjustability|
|US 9||US 8-10 adjustability|
|US 11||US 10-12 adjustability|
How to care for your jewelry
Argentium silver may be tarnish resistant, but it still deserves plenty of love and care to ensure its longevity. And while brass does tarnish, there are methods to help slow the oxidation process. Here are some good practices to always keep in mind:
- Avoid putting your jewelry in contact with perfume, cleaning products, pool water, sea water, other harsh chemicals etc.
Gently wipe the surface of your jewelry with a silver or brass polishing cloth at least once a month to help cleanse the metal surface of any skin, moisturizer, food, dirt, perfume, oxidation particles, etc.
- Keep your jewelry in the individual pouches or soft lined boxes that they were delivered in (or in ones that you already own)
- Remove your rings when washing your hands, using soap, moisturizing, exercising, or doing DIY work that involves your hands
- Store your jewelry in their pouches or soft lined boxes in a dark and dry place