Reflective Phoenix Face Mask (Lumecluster X Wing & Weft)
Please note that designs have various production times. If your order consists of in stock, made-to-order, and pre-order items, your entire order will ship when all items are ready and available.
- One size fits most
- Gold / silver highly reflective detailing (appears matte gold / silver in normal lighting)
- Made of eco-friendly recycled polyester spandex fabric
- Made in New York
- At this time, orders ship between 1-3 business days (this is subject to change)
- DOMESTIC ORDERS are shipped via Priority Mail, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please expect unexpected delays
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS are shipped via First Class Package International Service and will take a minimum of 2-4 weeks. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, your orders may experience a higher chance of unexpected delays. Please understand that international shipping is at the buyer's own risk.
Also check out the Reflective Gauntlet fingerless gloves to pair with your face mask!
We all deserve to fight for our dreams, but not all of us have the equal freedoms, resources or privileges to do so. With each purchase from the Fashion Armor Collection, you are contributing to the ongoing fight for liberation for all by uplifting our most marginalized communities, through our support of the Transgender Law Center.
While Lumecluster started off with Dreamer Mask creations, I never expected to find myself designing these kinds of masks. Please note that since these are non-medical fashion face masks, they are most effective if worn over a surgical mask (or some other equivalent).
Made in a Repreve Valor fabric, which is an eco-friendly recycled polyester spandex fabric. Repreve is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibers available in the world. High-quality, recycled polyester yarns are made from 100% recyclable materials.
In collaboration with Wing & Weft Gloves
As the last glove factory in New York City's Garment Center, Wing & Weft Gloves' mission is to preserve and nurture craftsmanship in New York City. They have produced gloves for the theatre, film and fashion communities for half a century and have made gloves worn by First Ladies and celebrities like Lady Gaga and Prince.
By purchasing this face mask, you are both supporting a woman-owned small business and donating to the Transgender Law Center.
How to care for your mask
The fabric is pre-washed but we suggest that it is hand washed and hung to dry before first use.
If you have a very small face like me and the mask is a little loose, you can shorten the ear loops by tying a knot or tying rubber bands at the ends.
Please understand that these face masks are not medical grade and are not a replacement for medical grade personal protective equipment.
In circumstances where medical grade personal protective equipment is recommended, please consult a health care professional.